About Lucille Clerc
Saatchi Art Profile: https://www.saatchiart.com/account/profile/1187949
Lucille Clerc is a French Illustrator based in London.
She graduated from ENSAAMA -Olivier de Serres in Paris with a DSAA in visual communication, then moved to London where she set up her studio after graduating from Central Saint Martins with an MA in Communication Design.
– New large scale mural commissioned by HRP as part of the renovation of The Great Pagoda in Kew Botanical Gardens (London)
-The Other Art Fair – 2019
– Blisters – PrintClubLondon Gallery – group show – 2019 – (sold out)
– Blisters – PrintClubLondon Gallery – group show – 2017 – (sold out)
– Garden Party – Slow Galerie Paris – solo show – 2016
– Wild Botanicus – PrintClubLondon Gallery – solo show – 2015
– Panoramas – Magma Gallery Covent Garden – solo show -2015