About Nikos Smyrnios
- University College of Art and Design, Stockholm, Sweden (Konstfackskolan). Highest Diploma in Communication Design, MA equivalent, five-year degree, (1974-1977, 1979-1981).
- Graﬁska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden. Highest Diploma in Graphic Arts, two-year degree (1977-1979).
- 1978, 7th International Poster Biennale of Warsaw, Poland.
- 1979, 3rd International Poster Biennale of Lahti, Finland.
- 1981, International Poster Competition of ATM (Public Transportation Organization), Milan, Italy. Second Prize winner.
- 1982, Gallery Mati, Stockholm, Sweden.
- 1983, Kulturhuset Cultural Center, Stockholm, Sweden.
- 1984, Greek-Swedish Art Symposium, Vätö, Sweden.
- 1986, Major Exhibition of Contemporary Greek Art in Athens, organised by the Greek Ministry of Culture to support the restoration of the monumental murals in Mexico.
- 1991, International Exhibition Coup de Lune, Paris, France.
- 2000, Fleming Gallery, Thessaloniki, Greece.
- 2001, German Institute Goethe of Thessaloniki, Computer Animation and Digital Art Show “Archetypes”
- 2005, Fleming Gallery, Thessaloniki, Greece.
- 2011, Pallini Hotel Gallery, Polychrono, Chalkidiki, Greece.
- 2012, Kirmizi Ardic Kusu Gallery, Alacati, Izmir, Turkey.